23 February 2015

From the Quote of the Week Files; February 23, 2105

Seize the Moment? Seize the day? Carpe Diem? Maybe not according to the movie Boyhood.  This weeks' quote are from the lines at the end of the movie. I am thinking that I may have to think a bit about my approach to life!
___________

Girl: You know how everyone’s always saying, “Seize the moment​?​”  I don’t know why… I’m kind of thinking it’s the other way around. You know, like, the moment seizes us.

Mason: Yeah… Yeah, I know. It’s constant. The moments… It’s just—It’s like it’s always right now, you know?


​From the movie, ​Boyhood
​__________

Ugh. This quote presents another lesson for me ~ Can I stop pretending ​that ​I am in control and let the moments seize me​?  ​I hope so!  ​What do you do? Do you seize the moment ​ or do you let the moment seize you? 
__________

Wishing you a most beautiful day, wherever this may find you!!!!!  OPA!

No comments: